lost and found win
Terms and conditions
- This is a game of skill.
- Entry and participation is free and open to all Australian residents over the age of 18, except directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition.
- The promoter is Tourism Victoria, 121 Exhibition Street, Melbourne 3000 ABN 18 381 772 530.
- To enter, entrants must answer the question featured in the Win section of the Lost & Found enewsletter and email their answer to [email protected]
, within the promotional period.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entry is free.
- The winning entry will be selected, at the judges’ discretion.
- The winner will receive the prize as described in the Lost & Found enewsletter.
- Entries must be received by the closing time outlined in the Lost & Found enewsletter.
- Entries will be judged on their creative merit and originality.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries will become the property of the promoters and will not be returned.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- This prize cannot be exchanged for cash and is non transferable or refundable.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability (including FBT) incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion but will NOT, disclose such information to third parties. Entrants will receive email updates containing information relevant to the promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
- Entry to this competition shall be deemed to be an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Any amendments to these terms and conditions (and any variations to the prize) after publication will be placed on the website wearelostandfound.com.au/lost-and-found-win.